Tuesday, October 4, 2011

great body of Diana Tyuleneva-1


Where and when were you born?
I was born in Ukraine, in a small town called Solotvino. Although it was part of the former Soviet Union, it is mostly a Romanian town.
What is your profession?
Model, and personal trainer.
Were you involved in sports or fitness prior to figure and how did you get started with weight training?
I seriously started to lift about 10 years ago. But I always loved the idea of being strong, of matching up to the guys in school. I would challenge the boys to sprints, push ups, and whatever other athletic event I could showcase my skills. I guess I have a very competitive spirit.


Can you give me your competition history?
2005-1 place Rookies Brazil
2005-1 place IFBB contest State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2006-overall champion. Amateur European championship WFF
2006- Overall Winner - Pro Champion European Championship WFF
2007- 3rd place Brazilian Nationals IFBB
2008-1st place Rio State IFBB
2008- 3rd Place Brazilian championship 2008( I was completely robed)

Which contest has been your biggest success; which has had the most meaning to you?
2006 professional European WFF Championship. 



Please tell me something about your training routine (i.e.: how many days per week / training split /cardio, etc.)
I work out 5 times a week in the off season , and 6x per week when I'm training for a show. I hardly ever do cardio as I have a very fast metabolism that tends to lose weight rapidly.
Typically my routine goes something like this:
Monday-legs
Tuesday- chest + shoulders
Wednesday- back + biceps
Thursday- hams+gluts
Wednesday -shoulders + triceps
Saturday back+ biceps

Which body part is your best in your opinion?
I think my arms, my back, and my gluts are my strongest points. However, what really makes me stand out from other competitors is my back side.


Tell me something interesting about yourself, something people may be surprised to hear.
I am not as most of the people think looking at my photos, I might look strong in each and every way, but actually I am an extremely sensitive person.


No comments: